INCoDe2030: Portugal alinhado com o Quadro de Referência de Competências Digitais Europeu
DigComp 2.1 identifies the digital competencies key components in 5 areas which can be summarized as follows:
- Information and data literacy: to articulate information needs, to search for data, information and content in digital environment. To evaluate the relevance of sources and their content. To organise, store and retrieve data, information and content in digital environments.
- Communication and collaboration: to interact, communicate and cooperate through digital technologies while simultaneously conscious of cultural and generational diversity. To participate in society through the use of public and private digital services and participated citizenship. To manage a digital identity and reputation.
- Digital content creation: to create and edit digital content. To improve and integrate information and content into an existing body of knowledge, understanding simultaneously how to answer to questions related to copyright and use licences. To develop a sequence of understandable instructions for a computing system.
- Safety: to protect devices, content, personal data and privacy in digital environments. To protect physical and psychological health and be aware of digital technologies for well being and social inclusion. Be aware of the environmental impact of digital technologies and their use.
- Problem solving: to identify needs and problems, and resolve conceptual problems and problem situations in digital environments. To use digital tools to innovate processes and products. To stay updated with digital evolution.
For more information consult the European Digital Competence Framework .